Here is the list of SolidWorks Online Training that I’ve compiled so far. I’m not rating or reviewing anything at this time, but I am including some information on pricing and terms to save you the click.
Subscription Based SolidWorks Online Training
- SolidWize.com | $57 lifetime access to basic tutorials | $25/Month for Pro Membership
- SolidWorks online training for a low monthly fee. Compared to some others below, this is SolidWorks only.
- Lynda.com | $25 to $37.50 per month | Save With Annual Membership
- SolidWorks online training plus a whole host of other training is provided for the same cost. Content is always being added by a network of instructors so this could be a great investment beyond SolidWorks
- I Get it | Basic Plan for Free | $39/month for personal membership
- Like Lynda.com, you get more than just SolidWorks Online Training – you get a host of other programs as well. The focus here though is CAD – SolidWorks, PTC, NX, and AutoDesk products.
- SolidProfessor | $399 to $799 per year | SolidWorks Plugin
- This one is deeply integrated with SolidWorks and sold their the VAR network. Looks like you can purchase directly too.
A-La-Cart an Online SolidWorks Training
- Javelin-Tech.com | You have to ask for a quote
- They provide a great deal of free SolidWorks content. You’ve probably run across slide shows and videos from them. They are an official VAR and offer all of the SolidWorks sanctioned training. They seem to be the VAR that covers the web the strongest.
- Hawk Ridge Systems | They Give Prices – Example: $1,295 for 24 hours of Introduction to SolidWorks Online Training
- It’s nice to see prices listed instead of just a “get quote” button.
- Symmetry Solutions | They don’t give you prices
- No prices, but you can watch a video of what training is like here.
For this level of service (spending over a grand up front), you probably want to do some real due diligence. If you have to have a real person to interact with, then this might be the right approach. If you can teach yourself, the monthly service options provide a great bang for buck.